We recognise how important the work of a Nurse is to the lives of our residents and we believe in rewarding those who continually strive for excellence. We are looking for an RGN who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centered care within Oneteam’s care philosophy.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patients care
- Working as part of a team of the healthcare setting
- Liaising with the multidisciplinary team and clearly communicating the delivery of patients care to those in involved.
- Support junior staff to develop their skills, knowledge and to maintain high standards of care through supervision.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Staff Nurse – RGN / RMN
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support
- Support with revalidation
- Access to pension
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of One Team of RGN / RMN’s
- Uniform, DBS & Training – Terms & Conditions apply
- Refer a friend scheme
If you’re a RGN/RMN looking to work for a healthcare agency, full time, part time or for bank shifts then we would love to hear from you.
Please call on 01432 347 790 to speak to one of our recruitment consultants or send us a message and we will call you as soon as possible.
|Job Category||All Jobs, Registered Nurse|