We are recruiting for our client a relief chef to work in our clients Care homes around Herefordshire.
- Responsible to produce quality homemade food and beverage offer which provides for Residents nutritional health and well being.
- Manage food stock and adhere to the budget.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and food safety, and lead the team.
- You will be required to work as part of the team in all aspects of running a commercial kitchen.
- An ability to work on your own initiative and be responsive when the need arises is key.
- You will need to be able to use your initiative and be able to open and close the kitchen.
Training and Experience
- You will need to have a minimum of one year experience of being a chef
- level 2 or 3 in food hygiene.
- Kitchen experience, HACCP, COSHH: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexibility for those in full-time employment looking for additional work.
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- DBS, Uniform & Training, terms & conditions apply
- Holliday and Pension contributions
If you’re a Chef looking to work for, full time, part time or for bank shifts then we would love to hear from you.
Please call on 01432 347790 to speak to one of our recruitment team or send us a message and we will call you as soon as possible.
|Job Category||All Jobs, Catering|