Introduction To Oneteam Healthcare
OneTeam was founded by healthcare professionals, who have a wealth of knowledge, skills, and experience in the healthcare sector. They wanted to create a service with a focus on the importance of working collaboratively. Why did they call it OneTeam? Because while alone we fall apart, together we stand strong. We have learned after many years of experience working in the healthcare sector that high standards of care can only be achieved when all parties are involved in the delivery of care work collaboratively. Whether you are permanent staff or agency staff working in the healthcare sector, we all have one goal and that goal is to deliver care with a deep sense of compassion and that those under our care are involved in their care, but more so treated with respect and dignity. So whether you are permanent or agency staff, we are OneTeam.
The Oneteam Misson
Through training, coaching and supervision; our mission is to develop the right staff with the right skills, knowledge and values, working as OneTeam as part of the wider health and social care sector.
We aim to make a difference in every life we touch by delivering high quality, safe, effective and compassionate care. we collaboratively work with our client’s, other healthcare professionals and organisation, we share issues affecting the delivery of health care and ways to improve standards of care, in the process we learn from them and with them.
Our Core Values
- We are always receptive and responsive to new ways of thinking.
- We never stop learning, discovering and improving.
- We strive for excellence.
- We embrace innovation.
- We champion better care.
- We will always look for ways to improve the services we offer.
- We allow time for reflection and learning from all of our successes and failures
- We recognise and celebrate achievements.
- We are not afraid to challenge or be challenged on poor practice of care.
- We aim to enable and support others to learn, develop and become better people.
What Our Staff Say
“The staff are always flexible and supportive in helping me get shifts and supporting me with my training. I am happy working with Oneteam and will continue to do so.”
Joe, Support Worker
“Good support and brilliant teamwork. Could not ask for a better team to work for.”
Dawn, Healthcare Assistant
“Oneteam are very proactive at communicating new shifts to me and make me feel like a valued member of the team. I always recommend my friends to join me at work for Oneteam.”
Alex, Healthcare Assistant
Our Philosophy Of Care
Our Philosophy of Care is the foundation of the services we offer, ensuring that as OneTeam we understand our mission, vision and our common goal of delivering high quality effective care, in a safe, supportive and loving environment.
To Our Service Users We Aim:
- To listen and work with you to meet your needs and improve your overall health and well-being.
- To provide you with the highest standards of effective care in a safe, supportive and loving environment.
- To provide support that enhances your quality of life and maximizes your potential.
- To respect your dignity and promote your self-worth, including and taking into account your cultural, social and religious needs.
- To respect and acknowledge your right to privacy, seeking consent in every aspect of delivery of your care.
- To always be willing to go the extra mile in supporting you to live a happy and content life.
For Our Clients & Partners We Aim:
- To offer world class customer service with clarity of information and participation.
- To maintain good working relationships with the care teams of the organizations we work with, promoting their values and standards, supporting them to deliver high standards of care in a safe supportive and caring environments.
- To work in a collaborative fashion as OneTeam with other health care professionals, learning from and with one another and offering seamless care.
To Our Staff:
- We encourage and support you to grow, personally and professionally.
- We value you for speaking up and being honest.
- We celebrate great team players and recognise team achievements.
- We give you the tools and freedom to give service users the best possible experience of care.
- We will encourage innovation and excellence, celebrating success and learning from experiences good and bad.