Invest Your Experience and Expertise In A Rewarding And Fulfilling Job
We are glad you are already working in the healthcare sector, challenging but very rewarding. Here at OneTeam, we value your qualifications and expertise. We want you to realise your true worth and potential by investing your expertise right where it is needed the most. We invite you to join us and be part of OneTeam, we will support you to further your career and also become excellent in your job. As a growing company, we are constantly in need of healthcare experts and professionals, we welcome you to join us on this amazing journey and be part of a team whose aim is always to offer excellent services.
How Oneteam Support Your Career
We have two major employment options for you:
Temporary Opportunities – working on short term contracts covering sicknesses, maternity leaves, annual leaves or temporary vacancies.
Permanent Positions – if you are looking for permanent employment, we can also help you find this and negotiate very good rates of pay for you.
Working for OneTeam, you will be able to reap all the benefits of working for a reputable organisation which aims to make a positive impact on everyone we come into contact with.
Who Can Work For Us?
Nurses, RGN, RMN , RLDN, clinical managers, home managers, healthcare assistants, senior healthcare assistants, support workers, senior support workers, team leaders.
What Oneteam Can Offer You
- Fast payments – Weekly pay, directly into your bank account.High pay rates —excellent rates of pay with enhanced weekend rates
- 24 hours’ telephone support
- Flexibility. Morning, afternoon, weekends and nights are available
- Volume of jobs – Regular work within the private sector on a daily basis
- Training – We will support you with training to meet compliance standards.
- Employment Contracts – if you are looking for full-time hours, we can guarantee full hours on a temporary and permanent basis.
What Our Staff Say
“They are great at finding shifts for me that fit around my situation. I feel that we are valued and supported. If we ever need a chat about work or help you can go into the office and talk and they will help the best they can.”
Anne Marie, Healthcare Assistant
“The team are a kind, supportive and friendly and are always happy to help whatever the worries. Always providing out of hour contact, early in the mornings, late at night, weekends and bank holiday weekends. They are very good at making sure the staff are up to date with their DBS checks and CPD training.”
Emily, Healthcare Assistant
“The team are very quick at responding to me and are always honest and friendly in their communication. I will recommend them to other carers who need work.”
Harriet, Support Worker
- Applicants must have at least 3 months’ UK post qualification experience as an HCA, Senior HCA, Team Leader or Nurse (as appropriate)
- Nurses must have a valid NMC pin number and are currently practicing in the UK.
- Applicants must refer to this advert when speaking to the administrator for the first time, or in their initial online submission.